Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome!

We all love cooking. We love trying new recipes and messing around in the kitchen. Adam and Grace even love helping, and have been since they were babies. It's a fun way to spend time together.

I wanted to put together a book with all of our family recipes. Nothing too fancy (I definitely didn't want to scrapbook the thing), but I wanted it to have pictures, a little history, etc. After reading about one of my friends who used her blog to make a book, I thought that this would be a fun way to go.

So, I'm going to be posting our family recipes on here, as we make them. I wanted to share it with everyone, too, because who isn't looking for new recipes? Feel free to share some of your own, too. And then, eventually, I will throw this on Blurb, and have a family cookbook. Genius, much? :)

Welcome to our recipe blog!

No comments: